-->

Top English Songs with lyrics Playlists.

 Top Most Popular  English Songs All Time



Taylor Swift - Blank Space
  • Artist: Taylor Swift

  • Album: 1989

  • Released: 2014

  • Genre: Pop

  • Nominations: Grammy Award for Song of the Year.


Lyrics
So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over, mm
If the high was worth the pain… More

Rihanna - We Found Love ft. Calvin Harris
  • Artist: Rihanna
  • Featured artist: Calvin Harris
  • Album: We Found Love
  • Released: 2011
  • Narrated by: Agyness Deyn
Lyrics
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place… More

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

  • Artist: Ellie Goulding

  • Album: Fifty Shades of Grey (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

  • Released: 2015

  • Nominations: Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media.

Lyrics
So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?… More

The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down ft. Daya



  • Artist: The Chainsmokers
  • Featured artist: Daya
  • Album: Collage
  • Released: 2016
  • Genres: Trap music, Pop
Lyrics
I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now… More

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

  • Artist: Adele

  • Album: 21 (Japanese Edition)

  • Released: 2011

  • Genre: Pop

  • Awards: Grammy Award for Record of the Year.


Lyrics
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling
We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you never had met me)… More

Passenger | Let Her Go
  • Artist: Passenger
  • Album: All the Little Lights
  • Released: 2012
  • Genre: Alternative/Indie
  • Nominations: Brit Award for Song of the Year.
Lyrics
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low… More

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna

  • Artist: Eminem
  • Featured artist: Rihanna
  • Album: Recovery
  • Released: 2010
  • Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap
Lyrics
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright, because I love the way you lie… More

Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

  • Artist: Taylor Swift
  • Album: Fearless
  • Released: 2008
  • Nominations: Grammy Award for Song of the Year, MORE
  • Genres: Country pop, Pop.
Lyrics
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreamin' 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time… More

Ed Sheeran - Shape of You

  • Artist: Ed Sheeran

  • Album: Divide

  • Released: 2017

  • Genre: Pop

  • Awards: Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance.


Lyrics
I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body… More

The Chainsmokers - Closer
  • Artist: The Chainsmokers
  • Featured artist: Halsey
  • Album: Collage
  • Released: 2016
  • Genre: Dance/Electronic.

Lyrics
Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again...more